CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas

ho ho ho merry christmas! how was christmas pplz ?
hmmm, my christmas was awesome ler! I woke up at 9 sumthin cause had to go to my dad's uncles hse in KL. We went subang first den when to KL wif my cuzs, priya and rama! We arrived at my granduncle's hse at 12 sumthing! Den we had lunch and the adultz all talked and drank! We the children were very very bored ler! The christmas tree was awesome! Since i was bored as usual la, i started posing!haha!




Check out the model wif the christmas tree!






my cus rama and me!




After dat we headed back to subang cause at nite must go for another dinner wif another grandaunty of mine. I didnt even bath nor changed my shirt! haha! so i was quite stinky i think(bt no one complain so it was okay la) haha! Oh yeah, we had steambot(my first time). Didnt reli enjoy it la cause it keeps burnin my tongue!haha!



The Hotess people in KePong =)






pOsin in my gRanDaunTy's hse!



HOtneSS

Itu saje for dis time! MeRRy cHristMas and HAppY nEw Year!

take care pplz! LOVES!

1 comments:

Dhenika :))) said...

nice nice nice pictures =)
You look Awesomee.