CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Boredom !!

hey pplz, my hols are very very boring!! I do the same routine every single day lor! On sunday my dad took us to melaka to visit his long lost friend, Ali. He is a detective. And yeah from the moment v gt there he started giving me advise lor!! He tld me nt to smoke all eventhough i dun smoke!!haha! itz was kinda of fun!

Then after dat v went to melaka town.My mom wanted to do shoppin at jongker street.So v when there.It was rainin very heavily but v still walked in the rain!(datz explains why i'm sick)
Melaka reli have changed since the last time i went!! Now everywhere you go itz jamm!! k datz all for now. thx 4 reading!!

ps : 'If u want to be a doctor, stick a picture of a doctor in ur room and before sleepin look at the piture and say to urself dat one day i want to be like him' dis wat Mr.Ali said which i found interesting!! haha!! c

Oh yeah, i finally mange to take pictures which my sis!! wooot!!














Arent we just too hot ??=)



Love dis pic =)

thatz all for now!! take care! Loves!!

~ViShNu~

0 comments: