CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

My first scrabble tournement



I finally got a blog after a millon years.haha.Yesterday i joined my first ever scrabble tournement which was organized by my uncle. My cuzs, both grandmasters trained me for the tournement.my first opponent was yih foo(my new fwen).I manage to beat him by onli 11 points.After dat i played one uncle who won my sister the first round,i won him by 80+points.My 3rd game is the best and funniest game ever.I played wilson kang who was the brother of william kang,one of the grandmasters.Wilson first bingoed me(POINTED),den i manage to bingo him(TACRINE), i was juz too lucky,i bingoed him again after my bingo(ratline).Now the fun starts,wilson accidently switched sacks wif the game beside of us.So the whole game went chaotic.There were 4 blanks in our game(normally onli gt 2).Our points were like damm freakin high.At the end my points was 458 and his was 386.The forth game was against Manor and i lost to him. My tiles were HORRIBLE!!After dat i played MR.Manor's wife.I manage to beat her.My tiles were juz superb la. The sixth game i played with the champion of the tournement MR.Soon Peng. even though i bingoed him i still lost. DAMM!! And the last game i played was with Mrs.Melati. I beat her by the spread of only 20.I did prety well la for a first timer. I won 5 out of the 7 games and i got 3rd.I even gt prize for the highest game which was against Wilson Kang! YAY! My Prize!!

hope ya'll had fun readin..nxt post will be cmin soon ..BE READY!!HAHA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there darling xP
nice blog..
link me. k?
not that bad for a first timer =)